One of Kase's tentpole features since its first release, Terminology can be changed from "Deck of Cards" to "Collection of Items", or "Table of Records".
A Deck can define any number of Views and Filters. A View defines how the Deck is displayed, including Listing options (e.g. grouping, sort orders) and Content options (e.g. icon size, whether tags is shown). A View also can choose one of the Deck's defined Filters as the designated Filter.
A Filter defines which Cards are included in a View. As of Kase 2.2, Filters are currently limited to one criterion: whether the Card has a Picture or not.
- Group by Categories
- This option groups the Cards by Category. You can think of it as "Sort by Category" first, like a level 0 sort option in addition to the three levels of sort options below.
- Categories will be in the order they are arranged. To change the order:
- Go into any Card and then tap on the Category row (the Card Category icon is the one with four small squares in different shades).
- Turn on Edit mode by tapping on the Edit button on the bottom right.
- Manually adjust the order by dragging on the arrange bar on the right, or sort them by names using the Sort button on bottom left.
- Finish by tapping on the Edit button again.
- Group Summary
- Sort by [Field] [Ascending/Descending]
- Each View can define up to three levels of sorting.
- Each sorting level can sort on any one of these fields in ascending or descending order:
- Date Modified
- Date Created
- Links Count
- or User-defined Custom Fields
- Show Tags